Tuesday 25 April 2017

The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters Alfred Pennyworth





The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters line has been out in stores for awhile now. Alfred has been peg warming along with Batman and Bane. I was waiting and hoping to get him at a discount. But with the movie opening soon, I thought to pick him up first just in case. And if you're wondering how Alfred is still on the pegs, each figure costs around USD34 here.





For this Movie Masters line, you can buy six figures and build the Bat-sgnal. I would love to have it but its going to be a costly effort to complete it. Hopefully I can just pick up the parts cheaply.







This is my first Alfred figure in the six inch scale. I've been eyeing the DC Direct Hush version but for one reason or another I couldn't get it when the opportunity came along. This figure will be serving both the comic and movie displays for the time being. Maybe I'll pop on a Sinestro head when he's with the DCUC figures, then he'll look more like the part. Lol.

The figure has a good liknesss to Sir Michael Caine. Its got a great headsculpt. The suited body we've seen before on various Mattel figures. This time round its coloured black and the tie has a dotted design to it. We're getting a nice collection of suits. We can now have our figures have a change of clothes once in awhile.





























Alfred comes with the main body of the Bat-signal. Its possible to custom build one with just the body alone. Think I might just do that.





Articulation. He's got a ball joint neck, ball hinge shoulders, bicep swivel, hinge elbows, wrist swivel, ab crunch, waist rotation, peg hinge hips, thigh swivel, single hinge knees and ankle hinge.






































No comments:

Post a Comment